Speedo The Clutch Paddle
The paddles offer greater resistance training and technique refinement to get the most out of your training. The paddle extends farther down the forearm to prevent wrist flexion and simultaneously increasing a high elbow catch. Ecto flex valves are incorporated into the design to maximize pulling resistance.
The thumb cover enables you to use the paddles without the straps when you're ready to add another level of difficulty to your training. Taking a leaf out of Nature's book, the outer edge was inspired by humpback whale fins which offers a smoother pulling trajectory.
- Hybrid forearm paddle, technique paddle, and strength paddle.
- Extended forearm section prevents wrist flexion
- Promoting a high elbow catch and ideal hand entry into the water.
- Ecto Flex valves create added resistance on the lateral sides of each paddle.
- Pressurizing water with each pull.
- Tubercles on the lateral side increase surface area along the paddle's edge
- Pushing more water and creating a smooth pulling trajectory.
- Thumb garage promotes proper hand position and allows the swimmer to use the paddle without straps.
- Multiple holes allow water pass-through and provide various strapping options.
D&J Sports is YOUR Team's Headquarters
If you are looking for a "One Stop Shop" for all of your team's suits, apparel, accessories, and equipment, you've come to the right place. D&J Sports can handle ALL of your custom apparel needs from t-shirts to swim caps to custom team suits and more! Our team of dedicated swim experts would be happy to answer all of your questions and give you a quote on any type of items you may have.
Exclusive Team Stores
Team Suits & Equipment
Full Service Embroidery & Printing with No Minimums
Contact us today for Great Prices & Exceptional Service