Finis Forearm Fulcrum
Finis Forearm Fulcrum Paddles help you achieve an Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) and increase stroke efficiency with the Forearm Fulcrum. An EVF position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull, from the fingertips to the elbow. When using the Forearm Fulcrum for stroke refinement, it promotes muscle memory of the proper hand, wrist and forearm position. Gain efficiency and maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from the very beginning to the end of the stroke. The Forearm Fulcrum is beneficial for all four competitive strokes.
- Teaches Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) Position: Promotes a proper stroke pull that utilizes the entire forearm
- Develop EVF Muscle Memory: Locks hand, wrist and forearm into optimal position; does not allow wrist to break
- High Elbow Position: Initiates pull by lifting the elbow for a high catch
- Improve Stroke Efficiency: Maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from the beginning to the very end of the stroke
- Focus on Stroke Development: Specifically made for stroke refinement and technique work
- Figure Eight Design: Made of a durable plastic that fits around the arm, and integrates a soft rubber padding to rest against
- All Four Swim Strokes: Promotes EVF with all four competitive strokes
- Easy on the Shoulders: Open design allows water to be felt against the forearm and hand, and does not provide resistance
D&J Sports is YOUR Team's Headquarters
If you are looking for a "One Stop Shop" for all of your team's suits, apparel, accessories, and equipment, you've come to the right place. D&J Sports can handle ALL of your custom apparel needs from t-shirts to swim caps to custom team suits and more! Our team of dedicated swim experts would be happy to answer all of your questions and give you a quote on any type of items you may have.
Exclusive Team Stores
Team Suits & Equipment
Full Service Embroidery & Printing with No Minimums
Contact us today for Great Prices & Exceptional Service