Finis Foil Monofin
Learn to dolphin kick with the Foil Body Motion developed and made popular by Coach Bob Gillett. Using the Foil Body Motion a swimmer can use his or her entire body to create a powerful and undulating dolphin kick through the water. The Foil Monofin promotes an equal use of down and up kicks for propulsion throughout the entire dolphin kick movement by teaching the Foil technique and increasing the swimmer's core and leg strength. For best results while learning the Foil Body Motion, try kicking on your side while using the Foil Monofin.
- Single Blade Design: Promotes the development of the undulating Foil Body Motion and propulsive dolphin kick
- Technique Channels: Controls the flex of the fin and encourages correct foil movement
- Zoomers? Technology: Developed using Zoomers? design principles and materials
- Large Surface Area: Works core and leg muscles more than standard fins
- Open Toe and Heel Design: Fits a wide range of foot sizes, allows for a secure fit
- Portable, Lightweight Construction: Comfortable to wear for all ages and abilities
- Rubber Blade:Allows multiple swimmers to safely swim in a single lane
D&J Sports is YOUR Team's Headquarters
If you are looking for a "One Stop Shop" for all of your team's suits, apparel, accessories, and equipment, you've come to the right place. D&J Sports can handle ALL of your custom apparel needs from t-shirts to swim caps to custom team suits and more! Our team of dedicated swim experts would be happy to answer all of your questions and give you a quote on any type of items you may have.
Exclusive Team Stores
Team Suits & Equipment
Full Service Embroidery & Printing with No Minimums
Contact us today for Great Prices & Exceptional Service