Pro-Eco Lifeguard Backboard
The Pro-Eco lifeguard spineboard is guaranteed 100% x-ray translucent between hand holes. With its seamless design to prevent fluid corruption and supportive single patient weight capacity, the Pro-Lite PRO-ECO Spineboard is ideal for water rescue.
- Seamless design prevents fluids from entering and eliminates cross-contamination.
- Two boards can be nested together in less than 4" of space with the head immobilizer attached.
- 4 year limited warranty.
- Offers better patient centering and requires much less padding.
- Guaranteed 100% x-ray translucent between hand holes. No rods, rails, runners, or slots in x-ray field.
- Compatible with all head immobilization devices.
- 500lb. single patient weight capacity.
- Ideal for water rescue, the PRO-ECO will float with up to 250 lbs on it.
- 16 - 2" x 5.25" hand holes.
- Tapers from 16" to 14" at foot end.
- Weight: 16lbs
- Size 72" x 16" 2.25"
D&J Sports is YOUR Team's Headquarters
If you are looking for a "One Stop Shop" for all of your team's suits, apparel, accessories, and equipment, you've come to the right place. D&J Sports can handle ALL of your custom apparel needs from t-shirts to swim caps to custom team suits and more! Our team of dedicated swim experts would be happy to answer all of your questions and give you a quote on any type of items you may have.
Exclusive Team Stores
Team Suits & Equipment
Full Service Embroidery & Printing with No Minimums
Contact us today for Great Prices & Exceptional Service